Grosh’s Lawn Service offers professional bed edging to enhance the appearance of landscape beds and the curb appeal of your home, office complex. commercial property, restaurant, church grounds, local, county, state and federal government facilties.
If you’re tired of the landscape beds on your propert looking ragged, uneven and inelegant, we can help!
- Weed all landscape beds, haul away all waste, and pay the landfill fee
- Edge all landscape beds, flower beds and trees with Bed Edger edging machine
- Clean up sod from edging, haul away all waste, and pay the landfill fee
- Supply and haul Premium Shredded Hardwood Mulch to customer’s home (other varieties of mulch are available)
- Mulch all beds
- Clean up work area upon completion of mulching
All work will be completed to industry standards and in a professional manner. When we have finished edging all the beds, we install mulch to help keep weeds under control and to help the soil retain moisture throughout the season.
For extra Bed Weed Control, Grosh’s Lawn Service can apply pre-emergent weed control in all mulch beds before installing the mulch, at an additional cost. The pre-emergent weed control helps to keep weed seeds from germinating in the mulch beds, and reduces bed maintenance over the course of the growing season.
For our safety and yours, we ask that you inform us of any underground wires, pipes, utilities, dog fence, etc.
Contact Grosh's Lawn Service by e-mail
to schedule your bed edging consultation